Week 11!

     Oh my goodness, my business is at an apex, or I hope at least. The 21 credits I am enrolled in this semester decided to get feisty all around the same time so I have been in battle mode to say the least. It's been a good experience in that it has helped me to decide to turn the credit dial down next semester. 

    This week has been defined by a few things for TRAIN. The first is the poster presentation this Saturday for the Arizona Nevada Academy of Science annual meeting. That has translated into a lot of practice sessions and going over the poster we had printed this last week. I am very excited for the opportunity and the judging brings a level of anxiety, in the best way possible. In addition to that I continued to work on my rough draft for my research paper. Its always fun, and slightly tedious, to go back through and translate all of the notes and different aspects of research to one paper. I have enjoyed it though as it is such an important aspect of being involved in the world of science.

    While I have been doing a lot of microplastics work this semester and standardizing protocols and such: I haven't been able to get into electrocoagulation as much as I had wanted too. I do have some parts and am close to running some trials on my experimental design which really excites me. However I wouldn't be able to get to this place without doing the work that I did this semester. 

    That being said I am still excited for the road to come. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Collection

Research Proposal and More!

Week Three: The Anticipation Builds