Fall: Week 1!

 Hello Everyone! I am excited to be back at it this fall here at Phoenix College. This semester I will be focusing on electrocoagulation of water for the removal of microplastics. While this is a very exciting field of research, it comes with a lot of different question that I hopefully will be able to answer this semester. 

Some questions I am looking to find answers to are as follows:

1) Does electrocoagulation work for removing microplastics?

2) What is the optimal volt and current needed for electrocoagulation to work?

3) What impact does differing pH and electrolyte concentrations have on the effectiveness of electrocoagulation? 

These are a few of the guiding questions I am excited to look at for this upcoming semester! I will meet with Josh about one more possible part I might need before I begin.


Here we go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Collection

Week Three: The Anticipation Builds

Back To Work!