Spring Is Here

    After a much needed break it is time to turn it into high gear. I feel like I haven't been able to give my research as much attention as I would like due to a high class load, my fault, but am really excited for this. 

    This week we tried to dye our filters from the different stages of the wastewater treatment plant with nile red. However, the dye seemed off so we had to make another batch of nile red dye that should be ready by tomorrow. I will be coming in and dying our filters so that we can get them under the microscope and counted. 

    I was also able to gather most of what I needed for the electrocoagulation trials and am waiting on a last couple things but will be full steam ahead on that as well. I'm very excited to get some data and see how everything turns out.

    I was also offered a position with the University of Montana for their research program this summer. The focus will be ImmunoToxicology and the effects of environmental factors, particles, and medications on the respiratory system. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Collection

Week 6 - Electro What?

Research Proposal and More!