Sample Collection

    Traveling to the wastewater treatment plant was exciting this past week. Having been to the sample collection site before, I walked some of my colleagues through the different stages of the treatment process. In addition to the collection, I was able to have some very beneficial conversations with people who work in the water industry. This allowed me to gather some information about what other techniques are in use for wastewater treatment. This wealth of information will assist me as I create a project focused on possible solutions to our microplastic problem. I want the solution to be as plausible as possible. 

Lastly, I met with a mentor this week and have scheduled some meetings with other professors in the science field to solidify further how I will get my project done. It has been a very productive week, and I look forward to diving into the samples gathered and beginning to run my experiments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 - Electro What?

Research Proposal and More!