Research Proposal and More!

     This week has been crazy busy but packed with fun! I had the opportunity to present my groups poster about microplastics at a NSF dinner this week. It went phenomenally well and I was surprised at the amount of interest people had in the topic we are researching which felt very good! In addition to the dinner, it was a very science focused week with writing my proposal. I am feeling better about it but also would like to narrow down the details a little more. Take a look at it below! 

    We are also going to collect samples tomorrow at a waste water treatment center and I am excited to get back out there with all the knowledge I now have! It should be a great time and I look forward to being able to share the experience with you all next week! Lots of pictures to come!


Proposal













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sample Collection

Week 6 - Electro What?